IEC60695-2-10 Flammability Glow Wire Test/Testing Machine
|FOB Price:||US $3,000-5,001 / Piece|
|Min. Order:||1 Piece|
|Min. Order||FOB Price|
|1 Piece||US $3,000-5,001/ Piece|
|Production Capacity:||100PCS Per Month|
|Transport Package:||Safety Wooden Box|
|Payment Terms:||T/T, Western Union, Paypal, Money Gram|
- Model NO.: BND-ZRS
- Maxcapacity: <1000KN
- Load Way: Electronic Load
- Display: Digital
- Weight: 0-100Kg
- Advantage: High Quality Glow Wire
- Certificate: Ce,RoHS,CNAS
- Power Supply: 800V 220V 48-60Hz
- Test Background: Black Background
- Delivery Time: 5-10 Days
- Trademark: BONAD
- Origin: China
- Type: Glow Wire Tester
- Accuracy Grade: 1
- Loading Method: Dynamic Load
- Control: Computer Control
- Power Source: AC220V
- Apply to: Plastic Flametester Glow Wire Tester
- Chamber: >=0.5m3
- Standard: IEC60695-2-10 UL746A
- Warranty: 1year
- MOQ: 1PCS
- Specification: iec60695-2-10
Glow Wire Test Machine Main Technical parameter:
Glow wire Test Apparatus for marterial burning test
Glow Wire Tester could be applicable to ignition hazard test, combustibility test of electronic industry, home electronic appliance and materials. The glow wire apparatus and common test procedure is to simulate the effect of thermal stressed witch may be produced by heat sources such as glowing elements or overloaded resistors, for short periods, in order to assess the fire hazard by a simulation technique.
This product is designed according to GB4706.1-2005 (IEC60335-1:2004)Connecting devices for low voltage circuits for household and similar purposes--Part 1: General requirements and GB/T5169.10-2006 (IEC60695-2-10:2013) Fire hazard testing for electric and electronic products-part 10: Glow/hot-wire based test methods-Glow wire apparatus and common test procedure.
Glow Wire Tester's crust and important parts are made by Stainless Steel, Sculpt daintily, endure smoke corrupt, high automatism, temperature control part made by import material, high precision, numeric shows time and temperature and reliable.
|Glow wire temperature||500 ~ 1000 ºC ± 2 ºCadjustable|
|Heating time||0-999.9s ± 0.1s,adjustable (normally choose to 30s)|
|Ignition timer||0-999.9s ± 0.1s, automatically records, manually suspended|
|Thermocouple||Φ0.5mm sheathed K-type thermocouple.|
|Flame extinguish time||0-999.9s ± 0.1s, automatically records, manually suspended|
|Glow wire||Φ4 mm nickel chromium wire.|
|hot depth||7mm ± 0.5mm (to maintain the pressure of 1N ± 0.2N hot products into the test)|
|Sample frame speed||about 14mm / s|
|the pilot background||black background.|
|the pilot process||automatic testing procedures, independent ventilation|
|reference||GB/T5169.10-2006, IEC60695-2-10, UL746A|
|Studio volume||0.5 cubic|
|equipment size||1000mm wide × 650mm deep × 1300mm high|
|power supply||AC220V ± 5%, 50Hz, 0.6KVA|
1) After putting the test specimen to the fixture, test specimen could be driven by electronic engine and could go left or right automatically control in the test process.
2) Mount glow wire. Test specimen carriage turns right to glow wire with hammer pulling the carriage in order to keep the force within 1 newton. The force shall be maintained at this value when the glow-wire or the test specimen is moved horizontally one toward the other. The penetration of the tip of the glow-wire into the through the test specimen shall be limited to 7mm.
3) Application time that glow wire tip is applied to the test specimen is controlled by numeric relay beforehand.
4) Ignition time is measured by numeric and controlled by button.
5) Flame extinguishing time is measured by numeric relay and controlled by button.
6) Glow wire temperature is controlled by adjusted glow wire current and measured precisely by Temperature controller.