Quick Test Soil Moisture and Temperature Sensor with 3 Probe Head
|FOB Price:||US $50-300 / Piece|
|Min. Order:||1 Piece|
|Min. Order||FOB Price|
|1 Piece||US $50-300/ Piece|
|Transport Package:||Carton Box|
|Payment Terms:||L/C, T/T, D/P, Paypal, Money Gram|
- Model NO.: BND-CGQ
- Specification: customized
- Trademark: BONAD
- Origin: China
High quality soil moisture sensor with 3 probe head
(Please ask me the type you need first to check if we have in stock)
Soil moisture sensor is a high precision, high sensitivity soil moisture measuring sensors. By measuring the dielectric constant of the soil, it can stably reflect the true moisture content of various soils. soil moisture sensor can measure soil moisture volume percentage, which meets current international standards for soil moisture measurement. The sensor is suitable for soil moisture monitoring, scientific experiments, water-saving irrigation, greenhouse, flowers, vegetables, grass pastures, fast testing of soil, plant culture, sewage treatment, food storage, greenhouse control, precision agriculture, etc., and also in the water, and all kinds of weather particles moisture content measurements.
1. A new generation soil temperature and humidity sensor with incredibly low power consumption, small size, easy to carry, installation, operation and maintenance.
2. High quality stainless steel needle, can stand for long time point solution, more resistant to soil pH and salt corrosion.
3. Epoxy resin as the sealing material, long-term immersion in water without leakage occur.
4. High accuracy, reliable performance, less affected by soil salinity, suitable for a variety of soils.
5. Anti-static zip-lock packaging, safe and reliable storage.
6. With a power line, the ground and the signal line, three-proof mis-wiring protection, three-core shielded cable, measurement is more accurate and safer to use.
|Load Capacity||RS485 port, standard MODBUS protocol||Output impedance≈0Ω||Load resistance <500Ω|
|Supply Range||5-30V (can customize 3.3-5.6V supply)||5-30V (can customize 3.3-5.6V supply)||30V top, minimum supply=0.02x load resistanceΩ+5.7V|
|Consumption||Highest current<25mA, average current <10mA, incredibly low consumption|
|Test part||Centered as the middle probe, inside the diameter 7cm, height 10cm cylinder|
|Test Range||Moisture: 0-50, 0-100%(selectable or customized)|
|Error||Moisture: <3%(0-53%) , <5%(53%-100%)|
1. Quick Testing:
(1) Select the appropriate measurement sites, avoid clods;
(2) According to the measuring depth, dig away the topsoil;
(3) Maintain the existing subsoil tightness
(4) Hold the sensor and vertically insert the sensor into the soil;
(5) Do not shake while inserting the sensor, make sure it has a close contact with the soil.
2. Buried Testing:
(1) Vertical digging a pit for a diameter of about 20cm;
(2) Dig depth is according to the measuring requirement
(3) Hold the sensor and vertically insert the sensor into the soil
(4) Cover the soil back to the pit tight, make sure it has a close contact with the soil
(5) After a period of stability, it can be measured and recorded for a long time.
Cable Length: 2m (can be customized)
White: Communication B
Yellow: Communication A
Brown: Moisture output
Blue: Temperature output
Red: Main Power